Users are expected at all times to abide by the rules of engagement of this website. Anyone found bridging the rules may be banned permanently from using the website.
The rules of engagement are enumerated as follows:
- Each employer or recruiter is entitled to many projects as the want.
- Employers must be considerate with their projects, their projects shouldn’t be too cumbersome.
- Employers should contact admin if they wish to pay for a project(s).
- Should an employer wish to hire a volunteer/job seeker, they can either contact the admin or the volunteer/job seeker directly.
- Employers shouldn’t have more than one account. Having more than one account could result to permanently banned from using the website.
- Employers must verify their identity for credibility purpose.
- Employers cannot withdraw a project after it has been awarded to a volunteer.
- Employers may make changes to the project after it has been awarded, provided it is not too cumbersome, however, in the case of paid projects, if an employer adds more deliverable(s) or make any changes to the project after the initial project agreement, employers should expect to be charge extra for those changes or added deliverable(s).
- For paid projects, employers may pay in installments i.e ( Initial payment and payment upon completion)
- All expenses are covered by the employer if the projects requires some sort of finance i.e Pay Per Click (PPC), domain name registration, web hosting just to mention a few
VOLUNTEERS | JOB SEEKERS
- Volunteers are only allowed to have one account on this website, having more than one could result to permanently banned from using the website.
- Volunteers must upload their resume when using this platform.
- Volunteers should deliver completed projects to employers or recruiters within the time frame set for the project, however, employers or recruiters should be informed if they think the project would require more time.
- Volunteers must verify their identity for credibility purposes.
- Volunteers should observe professional work ethics when dealing with employers and recruiters.
- Volunteers should contact admin if they feel their rights is being compromised.
- Volunteers may charge employers extra for any added deliverables(s), changes that were outside the scope of the initial project agreement.
- Volunteers can request for payment (deposits) upfront for paid projects.